University of North Florida – Jacksonville, FL
Master of Science in Cyber Security with focus in IOT, Currently Enrolled
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer with minor in Computer Science
College for Creative Studies – Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Fine Art in Industrial Design with focus in Transportation, 2006
C, C++, Java, ActionScript, Wordpress, MYSQL, Python, HTML, CSS SolidWorks, NX/UG, Alias, Onshape, MathLab, Inventor, Catia, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keyshot, Visual Sketch, Render, Illustration, Words, Excel, Outlook, ERP, CRM
Chief Creative Officer, 2006-2018
BXinks | Bryan Dynamics, Inc. – Jacksonville, FL
- Created Roadmap that supports Intellectual Property, Brand Experiences, and Social Engagements.
- Managed R&D Accounts, Human Resource, Legal and Sourced Asia manufacture partner.
- Awarded KLAS Telecom Voyager 8 Red Dot International Design Competition
Design Engineering Manager,2016-2017
Load King Manufacturing Company – Jacksonville, FL
- Reviewed mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) for code compliance.
- Parametric Solidworks concept and renders from rough design sketches.
- Designed for Manufacture (DFM) restaurant products on AutoDesk Vault, SigmaNEST, and Inventor.
Creative Consultant, 2011-2012
Lowe’s Home Improvement Corporate Office – Mooresville, NC
- Created Video Animations of a Ramp Invention functions that gained over $3 million in funds.
- Outlined 30 new product development briefs for the Kobalt brand within the Garage Category.
- Sourced factories with Bill of Materials (BOM) of Kobalt Light reduced manufacture cost by 300%.
Senior Analyst, 2008-2011
Dell Computers – Austin, TX
- Managed supplier components integration with 7 Product Development on ProE WindChill.
- Performed 3 Computer Platforms Colors Materials and Finishes Specification Documents.
- Received Alienware M15X and M17X CES Innovation Awarded.